Monday, February 3, 2014

Motherhood Mondays: My Birthday

I celebrated my 34th Birthday over the weekend. Thank you to all my friends near and far and my family for making my day so special.
Here are some memory pictures of little Miss E and I on all of my birthdays since she was born. 


1 1/2 months old hanging out at our neighborhood park in AZ


13 1/2 months hanging out at our neighborhood looking at the ducks

2 years old having a birthday lunch at Waltons and someone getting to taste her first macaroon.

Follow me Mommy, Off to take you to brunch

3 years old and taking mommy out for brunch at Annies

and the best part is I get to host girls weekend with some of my best of friends from college this weekend here in Austin! All of us will have recently had birthdays so we will be doing lots of celebrating on Saturday night! 






1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics of you and Elle! So fun to see how she has grown and changed over the years! I just adore her curly hair! I am glad you had a special day - can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete