Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crew Cuts Sale

I love a great bargain especially when I score some great deals at Jcrew.  Right now with the code Shophappy you can get an additional 40% off with free shipping!Now that Elle can fit into the crew cut sizes I am always on the hunt for some crew cut bargains.

Right after Christmas I picked up this bag similar to this color block one for Elle, but in gold glitter for $20. (no longer available). I have put it away as a birthday present.


The items I scored today is this black and white dress. I scored this deal for... $14!! plus free shipping. I can't even get a dress at Target for this price. 
I think this will look really cute next year with these boots.


Other adorable pieces that I was wishing I could added to my cart are






You gotta hurry though as sizes and quantities are limited. 

The black dress I purchased at 7am this morning is already sold out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment