Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pink Chicken

Recently, I was able to ask designer and founder Stacey Fraser some questions about her adorable bohemian chic clothing line Pink Chicken. To read the full interview please check out my post today over at The Little Style File. 

Here are a few of my favorite pieces
This piece also make a great fall outfit by pairing it with leggings and a cardigan.

 I can't resist the Elle dress!
Just might have to add this darling piece to my daughter Elle's closest. 
Also available in lilac
 Another fun print is the Christina dress

and for the tween girl in your life this Wren tunic is so pretty! 

A lot of pieces are currently marked down 30-50%
To check out more beautiful pieces from Pink Chicken click here and to read my interview please click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment