Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday's Party Feature: Baby's 1st Pink, Mint n Gold Party

I am so excited to share my sweet friend Trish (from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover) daughter's first birthday with all of you today! This party is full of sweet preppiness from the adorable monogram cupcake toppers to the adorable party decor, and dress her sweet little lady wore on her special day!

 I love the chalkboard print and the gold mason flower jar! 

Best part is Trish shares in full detail on her blog, Pink Preppy Lilly Lover on how you can also make a chalk board print for a fraction of the cost and how to make adorable glitter jars. 

 Darling way to feature paper straws!

 Love the tasseled garland

Someone enjoyed their yummy cake!

And the ADORABLE family!

When I saw all the images Trish was posting I just knew you all would love this party as much as I do!
Thank you Trish for allowing me to share your little lady's 1st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment