Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I'm Loving this Week: Christmas Hair Clips

I am so excited to feature MBmine2!

I discovered MBmine2 on etsy while I was planning Elle's Milk and Cookie's party.
These will be E's party favor! Super cute, right?!

Marybeth, the owner of MBmine2 currently has an adorable collection of Holiday clips for girls of all ages.  All of her hair clips are made with high quality ribbon and felt,  the clips have a non slip pad attached, (love that as I hate losing hair clips) and she also accepts custom orders.

If you are in need of that perfect stocking stuffer or accessory for your little ladies outfit look no further. 
PS: Her delivery is super fast and is only $2.00 for your first item, additional items ship at no extra cost.









Thank you Marybeth for allowing me to feature your etsy store!
If you have an etsy store and would like to be featured on my blog please email me at heidijrieck@gmail.com
Thank  You!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I hope Elle has a wonderful birthday. ♥♥
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would like to find the Xmas tree clip for my daughter :-).

    Ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete