Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrating Motherhood



Being a mother has been the greatest gift I could have been blessed with. Every day I remind myself how lucky I am to have a precious baby girl who is named in honor of my mother, a baby girl who has the sweetest laugh, makes the funniest faces, loves to eat cheese like her momma, loves to dance and read books, knows how to make my day, and most importantly she's making me become a better person.





Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, and Mommy- to -be's

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you two! It was great seeing you both yesterday. Thank God for FaceTime to bridge the distance between us! I am glad you had a special day. You are definitely very blessed to have a beautiful little girl, and she is blessed to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so sweet, and that's just the best pic of you both. I hope your day was great

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mommy and daughter! You are so blessed.
    And thank you for your sweet words on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete