Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's Party: London Invasion

I am seeing a variety of fun bridal and birthday London themed parties this week. It's only fitting after being in Las Vegas last weekend for a bachelorette party and meeting a nice group of English men that I feature this adorable London inspired party via Amy Atlas.


More adorable photos of this darling party can be seen here via Amy Atlas

*if you live in the Phoenix, AZ metro area you are in luck as the cupcakes are made locally by Modern Cupcake.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love those colors- my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these are adorable!! Wish I could decorate cupcakes like that:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Union cupcakes - so cute! Great for a tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, first time on your beautiful blog.
    So cute, look at those cupcakes, lovely!
    Wish you a happy week.
    Big hugs from Brasil
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete