Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bath Wraps= Bath Fun!

Bath time has as not only become a favorite bedtime ritual in our home, but I also love how bath time relaxes my baby.

What I also enjoy about bath time is deciding which bath towel we are going to use! Miss E received a lot of cute ones as gifts which has been so nice as I personally think a person can never have enough.

Here are some cute bath wraps that I think are adorable:

I love the modern dot print for the little guys.

I LOVED paperdolls as a little girl so this bath wrap makes me wish it came in my size!
Love the classic look of gingham. Miss E has this wrap in pink and personalized with her name.

and when the little ones are feeling wild







2 comments:

  1. There really isn't anything cuter than a baby fresh out of the bath! Especially in these cute towels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bath wraps too! The Critter Wrap from PB KIds is on sale in the store for $9.99. Just posted about it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete