Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Boutique

I should probably be napping while miss E naps but instead I am scouring the internet looking for baby items.

Those that know me well, know that Target is my form of therapy so I was really happy to discover their on line exclusive baby boutique! How I have not discovered this before I am not sure?! One of the wonderful surprises I discovered was this organic cupcake onesie by Kee -Ka.

What is funny is this past July, my husband and I went to San Francisco and I discovered this store called Sprout. Sprout, is an all natural-organic clothing boutique store for children and one of the baby items I purchased was this Kee- Ka cupcake onesie that Target baby boutique now carries.

Another great buy I discovered and had to purchase were these adorable socks by Trumpettetoo. Miss E already has two pairs of Maryjane socks but I couldn't resist these.

If any of you have any favorite children's stores/boutiques or online sites that you enjoy shopping at please leave me a comment as I love discovering new places. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable!!!! I don't have any ideas on children's boutiques, but I'm excited to see what advice you get. I'm always looking for good gifts ideas for new moms!

    ReplyDelete