Wednesday, August 25, 2010

mini Parisians

No matter what the women and children in France will always win when it comes to looking classy as they hold a true sense of style. Though, I do have to say Gap has really outdone themselves with their American in Paris fall collection. All I know is I will be stalking our baby Gap as I wait for this collection to get marked down as it is beyond ADORABLE!









PS: Its even cuter in person. I was in baby Gap last night buying a gift for a dear friend and it took some true will power to walk out empty handed for myself.

7 comments:

  1. Too cute for words. I love the baret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I went absolutely crazy shopping for my daughter when she was a baby - and you will too! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be still my heart! Now, do they make it in my size, too? ;)

    Gap is so good about clearancing things out, I bet if you are patient, you can get some good deals on some great outfits for Baby R!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that polka dot tops came in big people sizes. It's amazing!!!! Your little peanut is going to be the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, I DIE! Love it all!!! stock up for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! All of it! I would love it for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! Do they have this in my size?

    ReplyDelete