Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Candy

I gave up candy for lent. I am two days in with 38 more days to go! I am not a big candy bar/ chocolate person but give me something sweet and most certainly sugary and I am like a lost kid in Willy Wonka land! In the meantime, I will have to get my candy fix by admiring these photos.

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Does anyone else have a love for candy? If so, what is your favorite candy or what was your favorite candy when you were a kid? Mine was definitely the candy necklaces!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm liking the new look!!! I LOVE lemon heads. I could eat them until I'm sick! I love anything tart, but am also a dark chocoholic too! We have this great shop in Beaufort that makes their own chocolates and their dark chocolate toffee is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for candy! I mostly like fruity things like Skittles and Starbursts. I'm also in love with Butterfingers and Cadbury Eggs. Oh I need to stop thinking about candy now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll get through this together! :) I am not huge on chocolate but have a weakness for peanut butter cups & M&Ms. I love things like laffy taffy, starburst, and airheads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about the sour candy -- starburst, sweettarts, sprees, skittles. Whenever I have a rough day -- I almost always reward myself with SweetTarts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so strong!! I love all of that candy! Yummo! Good luck and just think how good it will all taste once you get to eat it again! =)

    ReplyDelete