Thursday, February 11, 2010

all you need is some glitter and love

This week at school {I am a school social worker} my groups have been making Valentines that show what love means to them.. without further ado love is....

1. Love is caring
2. Love is awesome
3. Love is cind {yes spelling is correct}
4. Love is family and kisses
5. Love is joy
6. Love is peace
7. Love is beautiful. It makes the world go round
8. Love is special
9. Love is good for everyone
10. Love is liking somebody {love this one}
11. Love is great

and to think this is what love means to amongst the little ones. See why I adore my job?




4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I love the things kinds come up with. My fave is love is 'cind'. Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gives me goosebumps to think of v-day in elementary school and making V-day boxes...missing those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids say the cutest things!! Have an awesome weekend! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete