Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Madness

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was one of those crazy shoppers this morning and let me tell you its was so much fun! One of my friends who has never done "Black Friday" came along as she wanted a doorbuster from Target (which she got!). We had a blast and we both got some good deals. I just love being up so early and participating in one of my favorite hobbies! Everyone is in a good mood (usually) and believe it or not we didn't have too long of lines and parking was not an issue (always a nice perk who you are going to several places).

Now that I am home its time to let the decorating begin and then this evening I will be taking in the the Christmas Light Parade! Oh I just love Thanksgiving weekend.

In the meantime I am in search of a wreath for my front door. These are the two styles I am really loving.




Have a wonderful weekend and let the holiday cheer begin!

1 comment: