Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture day at school

Oh yes that favorite day of the school year... School Photos!
Its so fun seeing all the little kids sporting their best hair styles and new outfits. Its as if its back to being the first day of school or... once again.. being reminded of all the bad school photos I have taken in my life time! I mean how can I forgot my one school photo where I sported a permed bob with hot pink glasses one year.

Any fond memories of your school photos?
{Photo via weheartit.com}

1 comment:

  1. I most definitely do NOT have fond memories of school pics. Plus, back then we couldn't preview them, so we had to wait for the hard copies to come back. And mine were always terrible. And I had horrible hair. Ish. I actually cringe when I think of my school pics. I am so glad I don't have to go through that again.

    ReplyDelete